The Latest Version
Exilis Ultra 360
How Does Exilis Ultra 360 work?
Exilis Ultra 360™ is intended for use in non-invasive dermatologic and general surgical procedures for non-invasive treatment of wrinkles and rhytids, to provide a temporary reduction in the appearance of cellulite, and to provide heating for the purpose of elevating tissue temperature for selected medical conditions such as temporary relief of pain and increase in local circulation.
ULTRA FEMME 360™
ULTRA FEMME 360™
Bringing a whole new approach to women’s health, the ULTRA FEMME 360. The procedure provides the shortest non-invasive treatment available for female intimate parts.
• Fast treatment, as low as 8 minutes
• Low temperature heating, safer than abrasive lasers, less chance of infection and discharge
• Comfortable treatment
• 360 degree heating of the vagina, safe and effective
• Non-invasive treatment
What is the principle of ULTRA FEMME 360TM?
– The goal is to elevate temperature over 40°C in the target tissue. The increased blood flow plays a crucial role in the target tissue. During the ULTRA FEMME 360 therapy, perfusion in the tissue is significantly increased.
What is ULTRA FEMME 360TM?
– ULTRA FEMME 360TM is a new treatment program that improves the private parts of women.
Who is this program suitable for?
– This program is suitable for women who wish to improve vaginal health with non-invasive treatment.
Is this program safe?
– ULTRA FEMME 360TM meets stringent safety standards. The built-in energy flow control system provides a balanced heat. Moderate energy can make your treatment more comfortable and also absorb the right energy from the target. Low temperature heating can effectively reduce the wear of the laser. The possibility of infection.
How many treatments does it take to be effective?
– Your doctor will recommend the number of treatments according to your needs. The general treatment needs 6 times, once every 1-2 weeks.
How does it feel when I am treated? Is there a feeling of pain?
– ULTRA FEMME 360TM heats the target tissue evenly, and you feel a slight and comfortable heat. After treatment, you may feel reddish and swollen, usually disappearing naturally after a few hours. You can return to normal activities immediately.
Are there any side effects or recovery periods?
– ULTRA FEMME 360TM does not have a recovery period. The treatment is non-invasive, so there is no need to recover. You can receive treatment at lunch time and then resume normal work.
When will the effect emerge?
– The patient may be aware of the effect after a single treatment. The target tissue slowly improves with follow-up treatment.
Controlled heating and cooling ensure that energy is delivered to various depths in the tissue without pain.
Changing power and cooling during treatment allows the provider to treat deep tissue all the way up to the superficial layer. Skin temperatures are controlled throughout the entire session for utmost safety.
Frequently Asked Questions
The EXILIS treatment is ideal for any patient between the ages of 21 and 70+ looking for cosmetic improvement on their face and body. Common areas of treatment include the eye area, around the mouth, chin area, jaw line, décolleté, arms, legs, knees, ankles and buttocks, abdomen, love handles, and the intimate areas.
The EXILIS meets strict safety standards. The embedded Energy Flow Control system ensures that the exact amount of energy is delivered during the treatment. The integrated cooling allows your provider to target heat to proper skin depth to achieve the best results, while maintaning patient comfort. The safety and efficacy of the therapy have been thoroughly tested in several clinical studies.
Your EXILIS provider will tailor the best treatment plan based on your individual needs. Most patients undergo between 2 to 4 treatments scheduled on a weekly basis. Each treatment of a specific body part usually takes between 15 to 30 minutes. This can vary depending on the treated area, treated indication, and other factors.
The EXILIS procedure is non-invasive and requires no recovery time. You can easily have the treatment during your lunch break and return to your daily activities immediately.